Monday 20 June 2011

progression(HNDinterview)

On my interview day I had the interview with Paul Crawley, he seemed to like the work produced he gave comments about the work I had made and asked about certain elements of different pieces that I had created. Paul Crawley is quite an easy person to talk to and you don't feel awkward or intimidated when talking about your work, this I feel helped with coming out with a successful interview, I now need the grades to get on, the requirement is a MMP from my current course so I need to look back at my older projects and get feedback from my tutors on how to improve the grades in my projects. The other form of action I will take is to refer to the course handbook and look at the units I need to improve. The back of the handbook shows all the units and what you need to gain a pass, merit or distinction.

No comments:

Post a Comment