Monday 20 June 2011

Progression

After this course I plan to further my education in the Graphic Design field as I don't think I am ready just yet to go into the industry, I looked on the internet for various Graphic Design Courses that were going at a higher level than the National Diploma Course that I am doing now, I looked into undergraduate, post-graduate courses and HND courses as these were the next levels up. I wanted to find a place relatively close to home to stay in contact with friends and family.


 Here is one of the courses I looked at, I applied to this course due to the fact that they had a high student rating, so i thought I would give it a try and find out more about the course. I went onto their website to find out more information and also to apply however they didn't describe their course very well and it was very brief to get a full understanding of the course, I applied through the UCAS website as advised by the UCA website but they did not get back to me.

 The other course I applied for was HND at canterbury college, because the head of the HND department had come into our course and gave a detailed description of the course I was interested in finding more about the course an hopefully get onto it. I found out a lot from the talk that Paul Crawley gave and also from two of the HND students, I also got to look at the designs the students were creating and I was quite impressed.

I applied to this course through UCAS after some time HND got back to me with an interview date.

No comments:

Post a Comment