Monday 27 June 2011

Final Show Pics













 These are some pictures of our courses end of the year show.
The picture to the left was designed to attract people to our show as the oil painting room isn't the easiest place to find

 This wall here contains a wide range all of the sketches, thumbnails and doodles produced throughout the two years, I really liked the idea of everything being so close together as it keeps the viewer interested to find things to look at.
 This wall contains the groups more digital based outcomes, the layout of the work looks okay but the work at the far left end looks a little bit too cramped, I think this being due to how the A3 and A4 pieces have been arranged.

The board here shows all the students from the 2nd year with a bit about themselves and what their plans are once they leave this course.















 This is one of my final pieces for the show. This was made to promote my band 'swear for sin' I used the Typeface bones bummer for most of this, it took me ages to align the vertical type though with tracking so a considerable amount of effort was put into this and I do really like it, I had other designs that I would have preferred to go up but this was put up instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment