Monday 20 June 2011

progression 2(portfolio)

In order to have a succesful interview I needed a portfolio of the work that I have created.
I gathered work from my current National Diploma course as this was work that I feel excelled more than the work I have created in the past. When you present your portfolio looked at by a potential employer it has to be a representation of you and your work so presentation is everything, keeping an order on the style of works produced and keeping the work that you presenting looking neat and professional is very important.
I referred to friends and my current tutors for guidance and also to view my portfolio to get regular feedback on the layout and arrangement of it. 
After a while of organizing and improving my portfolio I was finally ready for my interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment