Monday 9 May 2011

Fmp project- Possible finals

 I am not set on a final but these are what I have come up with.

This design I like as it has a dark feel, looks eery and also the logo placement between the horns looks really neat.
With feedback from classmates this has been the most popular but they wanted to see more in the background. One suggestion was to add blood splats to it so i will try that and see how it looks and to see if people like it.
 This is my album cover design I have had good feedback from this design and i am set on having this for my final Front cover Album cover Design
For the poster this design was the second most popular so I may use his one as I really like the layout also I am proud of the cross that I made with the heads.











This is the design i came up with for the back cover I really like it as it fits with the design of the front cover also i like the texture effect it makes it look grungy.

No comments:

Post a Comment