Monday 8 November 2010

Official Band Websites























 Above is Children of Bodom's Website being one of my favourite bands I decided to look at their website and use it as reference to making my own website. The first thing you notice about the site I believe is their Custom font for their name,  then the layout and contents of the page.
I dont think I would take the same sort of approach for my own website but this is a good site to refer to for inspiration.

 





















This is Kalmah's official website i really like their custom font also the illustrations really stand out and have a lot of impact on the page.






















Escape the Fate's website is okay but it is very plain I do however likethe links panel as it has a nice styalised effect.



















The first thing you notice about Devildrivers website is their Name and Font, then their links panel,then they have a slideshow of band photos which is really cool.















I like Machine Heads Website as it is really neatly layed out they have a really catchy logo and an attractive links panel. At the moment they are promoting their new album The Blackening so this has been updated for the purpos of publisising this.

No comments:

Post a Comment